Translate

Learn to Buy Cars at Auctions

Click Here! car auctions

Wednesday 11 April 2007

Hot off the Press....

Gee,I always wanted to say that! But if you're looking for a good,which equates to cheap and quick in my book,supplier of parts give The Parts Gateway a chance.They source several quotes from several suppliers of used parts,then you choose the one that appeals.I ordered a part for an import vehicle on a friday,got it the following monday.Good in my book.
Now the legal bit: This testimonial is unsolicited and given freely.'Cos I like the way the company operates.In fact I may recommend other companies,so there.On the other hand I'll also spill the beans about anyone who pi**es me off;in the best possible taste,of course. Can we do smileys on these things?Someone let me know.

No comments: