Translate

Learn to Buy Cars at Auctions

Click Here! car auctions

Saturday 8 January 2011

Just realised that I haven't kept to the sub-title at the top of this blog,the bit that says about cars I wish I could own.Wondered about that for a little while(all of five seconds),why I haven't rambled on about the cars I lust after,the way guys lust after Kate Moss;they do,don't they?I'm a Nigella Lawson guy meself.Well,I'm sorry, but there it is.Oh yeah,cars.To be honest I thought making a wish list would be easy, but looking round there's nothing out there that rings my bell,or anything else for that matter.Without going to supercar status there isn't much that excites.If I was pushed I'd go for a Chrysler 300c.Hmm,I can hear the groans from here.I know it isn't green but this is a wish list,not a to do list.Have toyed with the idea of a Prius or a hybrid Lexus but no hybrid is a perfect answer until we get rid of the petrol engine element altogether,then it won't be a hybrid,will it?It'll be a proper eco-friendly vehicle.Probably as boring as hell and slow as my brain on an early morning but at least we'll still be independently mobile,which,let's face it gentle reader,is the whole point of the car,it's raison d'etre.It's not about single figure 0-60 times or 200 mph top speed,no matter what Jeremy Clarkson and friends might say.Did you buy your car to do wheelies all over the place,much to the amusement of the local constabulary? 'Course you didn't,you got the car to take your nearest and dearest hither and thither.Let's not lose sight of the car's real purpose in this life.Just don't let the boy or girl racer in you die though.That would be unthinkable.Because we should always enjoy our driving.No matter how much of a pain in the a** the car can be.

No comments: